Copy of Porcelain Fused Zirconia (PFZ) AB
BUILD YOUR CASE AND YOUR PRICE WILL BE CALCULATED
Turnaround time: 10 working days
We accept both conventional and digital impressions.
For restorations demanding the highest esthetics, PFZ is the solution. Digitally fabricated zirconia-based copings layered with low-fusing porcelain for beautifully crafted single crowns up to roundhouse bridges. With digital technology, CAD technicians are able to reverse-engineer the zirconia substructure from the final restorative proposal. This allows for fundamentally designed bridge connectors, porcelain support, pontic spans, cantilevers and ultimately life-like appearance. Zirconia is ever-evolving.
- Conventional cementation
- Conventional (1mm chamfer) preparation
- Precise CAD margins provide superior fit
- Anterior & posterior crowns and bridges
- Excellent esthetics anterior or posterior
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Copings available in regular, translucent, & bleached shades
- Veneering ceramic available in Vita classical and Vita 3D shades
Quoris 3D Recommendation: Anterior and posterior full coverage crowns